Boots can add to your personality, but you need to know a thing or two about choosing the right ones for your body type so that this footwear brings out the best of you.
Take a look at yourself in the mirror, which one of the following body types do you represent the most?
- If your hips and bust are proportional and when you gain weight, you do so in equal measures in these areas, then you have an hourglass figure, and what’s more you have a small waist line.
- If you’re wide at the bust and with broad shoulders and have narrower hips, then it’s an inverted triangle body shape that you own. Women with this body type gain weight faster in the upper body.
- A pear or a triangle shaped body is the opposite of the inverted triangle; you will tend to gain weight in the hips and thigh area as compared to shoulders.
- Consider yourself as owning a banana-shaped body if you gain weight around the stomach with your hips, waist, and shoulders having the same measurement. This body shape is also known as the rectangle.
- Apple-shaped women have smaller hips and legs as compared to the upper body, they have a bigger stomach and waistline.
Ankle length boots are a practical choice that can be worn with a wide variety of dresses and suit different body types. Of course, your choice of dress will matter a bit. For instance, if you’re short then you would want to pair them with shirts and pants, or a dress with vertical stripes in order to create an illusion of length.
Calf-length boots suit women with a rectangular shape, regardless of whether they are a short or tall. These boots accentuate the calves and are definitely worth trying even if you own a different body type. Calf-length boots with heels are great for adding a couple of inches to your height and grace to your gait. However, if you’ve got thicker legs, then you may want to wear this style with caution. On the other hand, women with slimmer calves can easily carry off calf-length boots.
Curvaceous women look irresistible in knee-length boots. These boots also bring out the best physical attributes of women endowed with a pear-shaped body. They help create an effect of longer and toned legs. Wear these with your jeans or over a skirt, these are a versatile creation that are also guaranteed head turners. These boots also are a must-have in your wardrobe for the fall and winter season.
Tall women can rock any kind of boot design, and they look particularly alluring in over-the-knee boots.Now that you have an idea about how to buy the right kind of boots that’ll best suit your body type, let us know what you want and we’ll create a bespoke pair for your feet that you’ll love. We take pride in our workmanship. Check out the boots listed on our site.