Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Where does this store ship from?
A) Philadelphia, Pa
- Q) Do you have a store?
- A) No. We have an office in Philadelphia, Pa our warehouse is also located in Philadelphia Pa.
- Q) Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
- A) We sure do!
- Q) How long will it take to receive my order?
- A) Please allow our shoemakers anywhere from 2-6 weeks to complete the order. Our normal turnaround time is 3 weeks. Once shipped, domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 5 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 5 days - 3 weeks.
- Q) What is the range of heel heights available?
- A) 2 inches up to 7.5 inches.
- Q) Email address?
- A) Email Address: Support@zevallosshoes.com Exchange emails with an experienced Customer Care Representative and gets answers to your questions. Please include all relevant information in your email. Any emails with missing or incorrect information may seriously delay responses. In your email, please include your name, order number or item number, and a brief description of why you are contacting us. Our trained customer service representatives will reply to your requests within 48 business hours.
- Q) What are the working hours at Zevallos?
A)Service Operation Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Closed Saturday, Sundays and holidays
- Q) I placed an order online but I have not received an order confirmation?
- A) An order confirmation email will automatically be sent to the email address on file. If you are uncertain if an order was placed or not, please CONTACT US first before attempting to replace the order.
- Q) I want to change, cancel an order.
- A) To CANCEL or MODIFY your order, please contact us via text at (302) 314-3357 We will try to help, however, due to company regular order processing procedure, we cannot guarantee any cancellation and modification after the order has been received.
- Q) Can I place orders by phone?
- A) Yes, you can.
- Q) I live locally, can I come in to pick up or exchange an item?
- A) We have a Philadelphia location. However, we are not open to the public, you must contact us for this service.
- Q) I want overnight shipping, do you offer this?
- A) Yes. Please email us for that service.
- Q) I am an international customer, and I would like expedited shipping.
- A) We do not offer expedited shipping for international orders outside the US due to extremely high shipping rates and the possibility for delayed delivery due to Customs regulations.
- Q) Which shipping company do you use for shipping?
- A) USPS or DHL
- Q) How do I pay for my order? Is it secure?
- A) Zevallos uses PayPal, one of the most trusted online payment solutions on the web. Because of this, Mrs. Coco has all the same securities and payment fraud protection as PayPal.com. Before entering any personal credit card information, you will be transferred to PayPal's secure servers. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club. You may also make payments using your bank account, but this may delay your order.
- Q) Do you accept custom designs?
- A) Yes, we do! Email us a sketch of your design and we will confirm if we will be able to make them for you. Prices for custom designs start at $200.00
If you have a problem with an order from this store, please contact us directly.
Zevallos is not responsible for lost or damaged return goods, thus we highly recommend that you engage reliable courier companies that offer shipment tracking and insurance.